- This event has passed.
Testing after ACL Reconstruction: What, When, Why and How?
October 13 @ 08:00 - 09:00
Dr. Roula Kotsifaki (PhD) is the Head of the Assessment Lab at Aspetar Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Hospital and her research has paved the way for the use of vertical jump testing post-ACL surgery and assisted in providing return-to-play benchmarks.
If you want to learn more about incorporating jump testing into return-to-play rehab post-ACL reconstruction, join Dr. Roula Kotsifaki for our upcoming webinar, ‘Testing after ACL Reconstruction: What, When, Why and How?’.
In this webinar, Dr. Roula Kotsifaki (PhD) will walk us through her wealth of clinical and research-based insights for achieving optimal patient outcomes with post-ACL reconstruction testing.
Topics covered during the webinar will include:
- Leveraging force plates in the early stages of ACL rehabilitation
- Jump testing: Which tests and which metrics during rehabilitation?
- Clinical tips on jump testing
- How can testing results inform your rehabilitation plan?
- How can testing results inform return-to-play decisions?
We invite you to ask questions and share your own insights during the Q&A portion of the webinar.
Reserve your spot here
Date: Friday, 13 October 2023
Time: 7pm (NZST) | 4pm (AEST) | 8am (CEST)