Aernout Zuiderbaan, M.D. Ph.D.
Orthopedic knee surgeon with special interest in ACL surgery, (multi) ligament surgery and robotic knee replacement.
avg. operations yearly
Medische Kliniek Velsen
Read full description
About Aernout Zuiderbaan, M.D. Ph.D.Dr. Aernout Zuiderbaan is an orthopedic knee surgeon who is specialized is all different aspects of knee surgery. This includes sports related knee injuries, patellofemoral conditions and robotic partial and total knee replacement. He is the initiator of the international research collaboration with Hospital for Special Surgery in New York which has resulted in 70 scientific papers over the last few years. He hold an Ph.D. title on robotic partial knee replacement.
- 2020 - Medische Kliniek Velsen
Memberships of professional organizations
- NVA: Dutch Arthroscpy Society
- NOV: Dutch Orthopedic Society
- ESSKA: European Society of Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy
- Age, activity level and meniscus injury, but not tear location, tibial slope or anterolateral ligament injury predict coping with anterior cruciate ligament injury.