Sven Vos, Msc. Specialized Physical Therapist in Sports
Since 1996 i am working as a Physical Therapist in all kind of sports. The first few years i worked in Germany and since 2001 in The Netherlands.
avg. rehabilitation yearly
Read full description
About Sven Vos, Msc. Specialized Physical Therapist in SportsI am Sven and I am 49 years old and i am living in Hengelo (The Netherlands) with my family. I have been working in the all different kind of (top)sports. I have been working in Germany with German Rugby team and the German Swimming team after 5 years i went back to The Netherlands. Back in The Netherlands i stared in Hoofddorp my own clinical practice in sports and started to work for The Dutch National Rugby Union (NRB), The Dutch National Swimming Union (KNZB) and The Dutch National Baseball and Softball Union (KNBSB). Since my time in Germany i focused my work in the ACL care. And started up different kind of set ups with surgeons and sports medicines.
After so many years i am still eager to learn more about the ACL rehab to improve the rehabs an behalve of the Athletes to give the them the rehab they deserve.
“There is an athlete around every knee don't treat only the knee but the complete athlete”
- 2017- - Owner of Fysio Cure
- 2011- - KNBSB Dutch National Base-and Softball Union
- 2008-2017 - KNZB Dutch National Swimming Union
- 2008-2017 - NRB Dutch National Rugby Union
- 2014-2017 - Owner of Fysiocuraplaza
- 2008-2014 - Owner of CURA Fysiotherapie
- 2001-2006 - Fysiotherapie Arnolduspark
- 1996-1998 - German National Swim Union
- 1996-2001 - Employe Physiotherapie Rosenberg
- 1996-2001 - German National Rugby Union
Memberships of professional organizations
- 2019- - Member of FysioTopics
- 2020- - Member of Stichting Keurmerk Fysiotherapie
- 1995-2020 - Member of NVFS
- 1995-2020 - Member of KNGF
- 2015 - Clinical and objective results after anteromedial portal and transtibial anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction