Wart van Zoest, MD, Orthopedic Surgeon
ACL recovery is a team topsport effort. Every ACL patient deserves to be treated as a professional athlete.
avg. operations yearly
St. Anna Hospital & TopSupport
ACL Professionals / Doctor / Wart van Zoest, MD, Orthopedic Surgeon
Read full description
About Wart van Zoest, MD, Orthopedic SurgeonDr. Wart van Zoest is an orthopedic surgeon specialized in arthroscopic surgery and sports injuries. He has experience as a team physician at the highest professional sports levels in tennis, field hockey, football, and other Olympic sports
Every athlete, professional or recreational, will benefit from this experience since the latest developments in athlete recovery will be incorporated in the ACL recovery plan.
Recovery from injury is teamwork and a network of elite physiotherapists, sports physicians and other paramedical professionals, both at TopSupport as well as in other clinics both local and national, will help you in your recovery.
“ACL-recovery is teamwork.”
- 2010-present - Orthopedic Surgeon St. Anna Hospital and TopSupport
- 2014-present - Club Physician PSV Eindhoven
- 2012-present - Orthopedic Surgeon TeamNL, representing the Netherlands at the London 2012 and Rio 2016 Olympic Summer games
- 2008-2016 - Team Physician Men’s Dutch Field Hockey Team
- 2002-2018 - Tournament Physician ABN/AMRO World Tennis Tournament
Memberships of professional organizations
- ESSKA: European Society of Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy
- NOV: Dutch Orthopedic Society
- Masterclass sportsmedicine TeamNL
- NVA: Dutch Arthroscopy Society
- CCC: College for Consultants and Club Physicians Dutch professional football clubs
- ECIS: Elite Club Injury Study UEFA