Do you have a question?
avg. operations yearly
st Antonius Hospital
Read full description
About Jacco A.C. Zijl, MD, Orthopedic SurgeonDr Jacco A.C. Zijl, is an orthopedic surgeon, specialized in sports-traumatology, especially knee injuries. He is an international referral surgeon for (multi) ligament knee injuries. He is a consultant for multiple professional sports institutes and clubs. Through his background as an active athlete, he understands the wishes and needs of athletes and puts every effort into reaching the ultimate goals for his patients. Dr ZIjl has a broad network of sports physicians and physiotherapists who also treat professional and recreative athletes. Through this network, his patients will receive optimal peri-operative care or conservative treatment for their injury.
“reaching the optimal goals for my patients is my pleasure”
- 2006-2012 - Bergman Clinics
- 2003-current - st Antonius hospital
Memberships of professional organizations
- ESSKA: European Society of Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy
- ISAKOS: International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- NVA: Dutch Arthroscpy Society
- NVOT: Dutch Orthopedic Trauma Society
- NOV: Dutch Orthopedic Society
- CCC : College for Consultants and Club-physicians for Dutch professional football clubs