Jonathan Kim, DPT, CPT, PES
Owner of Elevated Strength Rehab
avg. rehabilitation yearly
Elevated Strength Rehab
Read full description
About Jonathan Kim, DPT, CPT, PESJonathan Kim is Owner and Founder of Elevated Strength Rehab. Licensed Physical Therapist with experience in orthopedic outpatient, sports rehabilitation, surgical care and strength training. Seeking opportunity to help patients and athletes reach their elevated potential to keep them in the game. Reach out to see how I can help you reach higher levels of performance. Bringing the gap between formal PT and the field.
Dr. Kim graduated from the Doctor of Physical Therapy program at Neumann University in May 2021. Before becoming a DPT, he was a Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) for 7 years at Maryland Orthopedic Specialist. At MOS, he worked with a variety of injuries which included post-operative patients, musculoskeletal injuries, ACL and rotator cuff tears, etc.
Dr. Kim has extensive experience with working with athletes who are struggling with nagging injuries, recovering and/or rehabbing from post-operative surgeries, and those who are trying to improve their athletic capacity and ability.
Through his several years of experience in the physical therapy/training world, he has gained knowledge in working with a variety of clients from weekend warriors to athletes. He provides individualized and attentive care by providing a strategic plan to every patient who walks through the door.
- Licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy in MD
- Certified Functional Strength Coach
- Certified Graston Technique Provider
- RockTape Functional Movement Technique Basic and Performance Certified
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Titleist Performance Institute Certified
- Titleist Performance Institute Fitness Level 2 Certified
- Certified Basketball Speed Specialist